Chinese sausage fried rice
Chinese Sausage Fried Rice
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:14:53 AM. Recipe ID 43995. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Chinese sausage fried rice
Yield: 4 Servings
3 Chinese sausages
4 c Cold cooked rice
2 Scallion stalks
2 -(up to)
3 tb Oil
1/2 ts Salt
1. Place Chinese sausages on a shallow, but not flat, dish and steam
15 minutes. (See "How-to Section").
2. Let sausages cool slightly; then cut in small picces. Reserve the
3. Break up and separate the cold cooked rice, as in step 1 of "Simple
Fried Rice". Cut scallion stalks in 1/2-inch sections.
4. Heat oil to smoking. Add rice and stir-fry to heat through
5. Add sausage, drippings, scallions and salt. Stir-fry to heat
through completely; then serve.
From , ISBN 0-517-65870-4.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!