Chocolate butterscotch treasure cookies
Chocolate Butterscotch Cookies Christmas
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:15:10 AM. Recipe ID 44425. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Chocolate butterscotch treasure cookies
Categories: Cookies, Christmas, Tried
Yield: 40 Servings
1 1/2 c Graham cracker crumbs
1/2 c Flour
2 ts Baking powder
14 oz Sweetened condensed milk
1/2 c Butter; softened
3/4 c Semisweet chocolate chips
3/4 c Butterscotch chips
1 1/3 c Sweetened coconut flakes
1 c Walnuts; chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Mix together graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder.
3. With mixer, beat sweetened condensed milk and butter until smooth.
4. Add crumb mixture; mix well.
5. Stir in chips, coconut and walnuts.
6. Drop by tablespoons onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
7. Bake 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2-3 minutes;
remove from cookie sheets. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Notes: These are excellent, nice and chewy ! Tested Dec 14/97 For a
Christmas touch you could use chopped maraschino cherries too.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!