Chocolate hazelnut mousse
Chocolate Mousse Dessert
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:15:34 AM. Recipe ID 45024. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Chocolate hazelnut mousse
Yield: 4 Servings
5 Egg yolks
1 c Sugar
2 tb Frangelico
8 oz Semi-sweet baking chocolate
1/2 c Whipping cream
1/2 lb Soft butter
3 Egg whites
1/3 c Chopped hazelnuts
1. Beat the egg yolks and sugar to a ribbon. Place over a hot bain
marie (water or double boiler). Continue beating until hot to the
touch and the sugar is dissolved. Add Frangelico and set aside to
2. Melt the chocolate and cream over the bain marie. Remove from heat
and whip in the soft butter. Pour the chocolate into the yolks.
3. Lightly whip 1/2 cup cream and fold into the mousse mixture.
4. Lightly whip the egg whites and fold into the mousse.
5. Add roasted, chopped hazelnuts just before serving. If you wish,
you may pour a little additional unsweetened cream over the mousse
From the , downloaded
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!