Chocolate pecan brownies
Chocolate Brownies Pecans
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:15:48 AM. Recipe ID 45357. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Chocolate pecan brownies
Yield: 16 Brownies
3/4 c Flour
1/4 ts Baking soda
3/4 c Sugar
1/3 c Butter or margarine
2 tb Water
12 oz Semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 ts Vanilla extract
2 lg Eggs
1/2 c Chopped pecans
1. In small bowl, mix together flour and baking soda.
2. In small saucepan over med, combine sugar, butter and water.
Bring to boil and immediately remove from heat.
3. Stir in 1 cup of chocolate morsels and vanilla until chocolate is
melted and mixture is smooth. Transfer to med bowl and cool
4. Stir in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Gradually stir in flour mixture until smooth. Stir in nuts and
remaining chocolate morsels.
5. Pour into greased 9"x9" pan and bake at 325F for 30-35 mins until
tester comes clean. Cool completely in pan on rack before cutting.
Contributor: "Great American Home Baking" - cards Preparation Time:
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!