Cinnamon Praline Pecans Or Walnuts
Cinnamon Pecans Walnuts
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:16:33 AM. Recipe ID 46475. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Cinnamon praline pecans or walnuts
Yield: 1 Servings
2 lb Pecan or walnut halves
1 Egg white
1 ts Water
1 c Sugar
1 ts Cinnamon
1 ts Salt (I use less)
1/2 ts Cocoa (I use more!)
I have added cayenne to the spices, but haven't kept track of how
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Beat egg whites and water together. Stir in pecans and toss
3. Mix together sugar, cinnamon, salt and cocoa. Pour over pecans and
4. Pour pecans into a greased 9" x 14" baking pan. Bake 45 minutes,
stirring every 10 minutes.
5. Using spatula, loosen pecans immediately from the baking pan. Cool.
6. Can be stored up to two weeks in an airtight container.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!