Citrus Risotto Vegetarian Italian
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:16:41 AM. Recipe ID 46668. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Citrus risotto
Categories: Vegetarian, Kaz, Foreign, Italian
Yield: 2 Servings
1/2 tb Olive oil
1 Cloves of garlic
3/4 c Short grain rice
1 ts Grated lemon rind
1 ts Grated orange rind
1/8 c Lemon juice
1/4 c Orange juice
1 3/4 c Hot veg. stock or water
1/2 tb Shredded orange rind
1/2 tb Shredded lemon rind
Preparation: crush the garlic clove and chop the onion.
1. Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the garlic and onion and cook
over a low heat for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the rice, making sure
that the grains are well-coated in the oil.
2. Add the grated lemon and orange rind, juices, stock or water.
3. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat to a simmer.
4. Cover and cook for 25 minutes or until the rice is tender.
5. Place the rice on a serving place, garnished with combined shredded
orange and lemon rind.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!