Cold roast duck with vegetables
Roast Duck Vegetables Poultry
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:17:21 AM. Recipe ID 47697. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Cold roast duck with vegetables
Yield: 4 Servings
1 c Sweet potatoes
1 c Carrots
1 c Cucumber
1 c Chinese white turnip
1 Green pepper
1 c Chinese cabbage
1/2 -(up to)
1 c Sugar
1 c Vinegar
1 tb Catsup
1 tb Oil
1/2 ts Salt
1/2 ts Hot sauce
3 dr Sesame oil; more or less
1 pn Cinnamon
1 ds Pepper
1 Head lettuce
1 -(up to)
2 lb Roast duck
1. Peel and shred sweet potatoes, carrots, cucumber and Chinese white
turnip. Shred green pepper and Chinese cabbage.
2. Combine sugar, vinegar, catsup, oil, salt, hot sauce, sesame oil,
cinnamon and pepper. Add to shredded vegetables and toss well.
Refrigerate, covered, 24 hours.
3. Toss vegetables again and refrigerate, covered, 24 hours more.
Drain, discarding marinade.
4. Shred lettuce and arrange on a serving platter. Top with drained
5. Bone and shred roast duck. Arrange over vegetables and serve.
From , ISBN 0-517-65870-4.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!