Last updated 6/12/2012 1:17:44 AM. Recipe ID 48254. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Coolest cooler
Categories: Kid, Friendly
Yield: 1 Servings
2 c Orange juice
1 tb Lemon juice
1 c Plain seltzer water
Tools 1. large pitcher
2. 1-cup or 2-cup measuring cup
3. 1-tablespoon measuring spoon
4. long-handled wooden spoon
5. 3 ice cubes
6. tall cup or glass
How to make the Coolest Cooler:
1. Pour the orange juice and lemon juice into the large pitcher.
2. Stir it up. Be careful not to spill anything.
3. Pour in the seltzer water.
4. Stir it all up again. It will be full of little bursting bubbles
5. Put the ice cubes in your cup or glass.
6. Pour your Coolest Cooler over the ice cubes.
Take one sip and I know you'll think. This Coolest Cooler is an
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!