Corn and oyster chowder
Corn Chowder Oysters
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:17:50 AM. Recipe ID 48387. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Corn and oyster chowder
Yield: 7 Servings
2 tb Margarine
1/2 c Onion; chopped
3 tb Flour
14 1/2 oz Canned chicken broth
2 c Potoatoes; cubed
2 c Half and half
15 oz Cream style corn
7 oz Canned corn
16 oz Canned oysters; drained
2 tb Fresh parsley; chopped
1. Melt margarine in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Stir in onion;
cook 5-6 minutes or until softened.
2. Add flour and cook 1 minutes stirring constantly.
3. Stir in chicken broth, potatoes, cover and cook 10-15 minutes or
until potatoes are just tender.
4. Stir in half and half, creamed corn, canned corn and mix well.
5. Cook or 5-8 minutes until mixture is hot, stirring occasionally.
6. Add oysters and parsley, cook another 5-6 minutes or until just
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!