Rotini pasta with shrimp & lemon
Pasta Shrimp Lemon Fish
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:20:56 AM. Recipe ID 52893. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Rotini pasta with shrimp & lemon
Yield: 1 Servings
12 oz Rotini or rotelle pasta
1 c Heavy cream
4 tb (1/2 stick) butter or
1/4 c Grated parmesan or romano
1 Clove garlic, halved
1 lb Medium size shrimp, shelled
3 tb Lemon juice
-Parsley and basil to
1. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water in a large saucepan
following package directions. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, combine the heavy cream, two (2) tablespoons of the
butter and cheese in a small saucepan. Place over low heat to heat
3. Saute the garlic in the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in a
medium size skillet. Remove the garlic when it begins to brown.
4. Increase the heat to medium-high. Add the shrimp and stir-fry
until firm, pink and curled, for about 3-5 minutes. Quickly stir in
the lemon juice and season with parsley and basil to desired taste.
5. Transfer to a warm serving bowl. Pour the hot cream sauce over the
pasta tossing together until well blended. Spoon the shrimp mixture
over the pasta and toss. Garnish with lemon wedges, fresh herbs, etc.
if desired. From the files of Al Rice, North Pole Alaska. Feb 1994
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!