Shrimp Fritters With Tomato Sauce
Shrimp Fritters Appetizers Sauces
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:22:57 AM. Recipe ID 55821. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Shrimp fritters with tomato sauce
Categories: Shrimp, Fritters, Cook4u, Appetizers
Yield: 4 Servings
2 tb Olive oil
1 md Onion, chopped
1 Clove garlic, peeled and
10 oz Can tomatoes and green
1/2 ts Salt
1/4 ts Pepper
4 Eggs, seperated
1/2 ts Salt
1/4 ts Celery salt
2 ts Parsley flakes
2 tb Flour
1 c Cooked chopped shrimp
Oil for frying
1) To make sauce, heat oil in medium saucepan. Add onion and garlic;
saute until translucent. Add tomatoes and green chilies,. salt and
pepper. Bring to a boil. cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
2) Meanwhile prepare shrimp fritters. In a small bowl, beat egg whites
untill stiff. In seperate bowl, beat egg yolks, salt, celery salt,
parsley flakes, and flour together; fold in egg whites.
3) Fold shrimp into egg whites.
4) Heat oil to 375 degrees in deep skillet or a deep fat fryer. Using
1/4 c batter for each fritter, fry a few shrimp fritters at a time
until golden. Drain on paper towels.
5) Serve shrimp fritters with tomato sauce.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!