Taste of the orient vegetables
Vegetarian Vegetables Chinese
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:26:17 AM. Recipe ID 60624. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Taste of the orient vegetables
Categories: Oriental, Vegetables, Vegetarian, Chinese
Yield: 6 Servings
1 tb Corn oil
1 ts Garlic, minced
1/4 c Red pepper, julienne
1/4 c Bean sprouts
1 cn VEG-ALL Mixed Vegetables,
-drained (16 oz)
1/4 c Green onions, cut
1 ts Fresh ginger, minced
1 cn Chicken broth (12 oz)
1/4 c Dry sherry
1 tb Soy sauce
1 ts Sugar
2 tb Cornstarch
1/4 c Water
1. Saute garlic and pepper in hot oil for 2 minutes.
2. Add VEG-ALL, onions, bean sprouts, minced ginger; stir-fry until
golden, about 3-5 minutes.
3. Add chicken stock and heat to boiling.
4. Combine sherry, soy sauce and sugar. Add to vegetable mixture.
5. Add cornstarch to water and blend. Add to hot vegetables and stir
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!