Turkey Biscuits Leftovers Thanksgiving Christmas
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:28:44 AM. Recipe ID 64218. Report a problem with this recipe.
This recipe is designed for using the leftover turkey after a holiday meal, such as
Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.
* 4 cups cooked turkey meat, chopped
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 1 can cream of chicken soup
* 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
* 1/2 cup milk
* 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* 1 package frozen biscuits
1. Sauté the onion until tender.
2. Combine in a small bowl the all the ingredients except the cheese and biscuits.
3. Stir this mixture, then place it into a baking dish and bake for 15 minutes at
350 degrees F.
4. Remove the baked mixture from the oven and sprinkle the shredded cheese on it.
Put a layer of frozen biscuits on top of this. Bake for about 20-30 minutes longer.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!