Diana's Candied Sweet Potatoes
Southern Sweet Potato
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:28:44 AM. Recipe ID 64227. Report a problem with this recipe.
* 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
* 4 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
* 1/2 cup raisins
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 3 tablespoons apple juice or cider
* 3 tablespoons melted butter
1. Arrange sliced sweet potatoes, apples, and raisins in a greased 2-quart baking dish.
2. Mix the liquids and butter together.
3. Pour liquid mixture over the dish's contents.
4. Cover with foil and bake at 350° for 30 to 45 minutes, until sweet potatoes are
tender and glazed
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!