Last updated 6/12/2012 1:28:45 AM. Recipe ID 64258. Report a problem with this recipe.
* 1½ pound ground beef
* ½ teaspoon garlic salt
* 3 tablespoon finely chopped onion
* ½ teaspoon pepper
* 6 strips of bacon, cooked well done and crumbled
* 4 ounce (1 cup) shredded cheddar cheese
* ¼ cup mayonnaise
* 1/3 cup canned sliced mushrooms
* 6 split hamburger buns
1. Mix beef, garlic salt, onion, and pepper thoroughly in a bowl.
2. Shape hamburger mixture into 6 patties, about ¾-inch thick.
3. Mix bacon, cheese, mayonnaise, and mushrooms together and store in the
refrigerator or cooler.
4. Cook burgers on the grill, covered, for 5 or 7 minutes on each side.
5. During the last 3 minutes, put ¼ cup cheese mixture on top of each burger.
Tips, Notes, and Variations
* Serve on buns, if desired.
* And of course, garnish with lettuce and tomato slices.
* Have available the usual: ketchup, mustard, and pickle relish.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!