Last updated 6/12/2012 1:28:46 AM. Recipe ID 64280. Report a problem with this recipe.
* 90g grated coconut flesh
* 1 egg
* 140g rice flour
* 1 1/2 tablespoons arrowroot flour
* 2 ripe bananas, mashed
* 50g durian
* 170g palm sugar, shaved
* 250ml coconut cream
* vegetable oil
* 120ml palm sugar caramel
* passion fruit ice cream
1. Mix coconut flesh with the flours.
2. In a separate bowl, mash the bananas and durian, and then add palm sugar, egg and
coconut cream and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour banana mixture into a blender and process until the mixture is smooth.
4. Mix coconut mixture and banana purée. Cover this and let it chilled in
refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
5. Heat a pan to medium hot. Brush the pan surface with oil and spoon on the
mixture. Fry it until it is light brown color.
6. Serve it hot, with the palm sugar caramel and passion fruit ice cream.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!