Easy Peach Cobbler
Dessert Fruit Peaches
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:28:47 AM. Recipe ID 64289. Report a problem with this recipe.
* 1 stick margarine
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* ¾ cup all-purpose flour
* 1 cup sugar
* ¾ cup milk
* 5 fresh peaches, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Melt margarine in quart size baking pan or dish. Set aside.
3. Mix baking powder, flour, sugar, and milk.
4. Pour this over the melted margarine and do not stir.
5. Place peaches over mixture
6. Bake 20 to 30 minutes.
Tips, Notes, and Variations
* If camping, or if fresh peaches are not in season, you can use a #2 (½ size) can
of sliced peaches, drained.
* If using a Dutch oven, preheat with about 15 charcoal briquettes, with 10 or 11
on the top and 4 or 5 on the bottom (for the 12-inch size).
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!