Falafel Seitan Bratwurst
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:28:48 AM. Recipe ID 64314. Report a problem with this recipe.
The Falafel Seitan Bratwurst tastes better than falafel and better than seitan
bratwurst and way better than traditional bratwurst made of meat. Your mileage may
vary, of course.
* gluten flour, spiced falafel mix (the chickpea variant, not the fava bean
* water, soy sauce, vegetable oil
* optional: chili powder
* Mix gluten flour and falafel mix in equal shares.
* Take 25% (volume) more water than falafel-gluten mixture.
* Mix water with vegetable oil and soy sauce.
* Form a dough from the dry mixture and the liquid mixture.
* Roll the dough into sausages and fry them in a pan, preferably an oiled non-stick
* If the dough is too runny you can form round sausages by squeezing from both
sides with two spatulas and frying the sausages on four sides. When you turn the
sausages on the side you may also have to squeeze from above to give them an
approximately round profile.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!