Last updated 6/12/2012 1:28:48 AM. Recipe ID 64318. Report a problem with this recipe.
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon baking powder
* 1½ cups milk
* ½ cup vegetable oil
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 2 eggs, separated
* 1¾ cups flour
1. Lightly brush grids with oil, close waffle iron, and heat on "waffle."
2. In small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff (but not dry) and set aside.
3. In large bowl, beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
4. Continue beating, adding milk and oil.
5. Add dry ingredients, beat until smooth, and fold in egg whites.
6. Pour 1 cup of batter on heated grid, close unit and bake until light goes out.
This will take about 5 minutes.
Makes 3 4-section waffles.
* Spread ¾ cup batter, then quickly cover surface of batter with thinly sliced
apples. Close cover and cook as usual.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!