Fruity Cheese Dogs
Hot dogs Cereal Kids Easy
Last updated 6/12/2012 1:28:50 AM. Recipe ID 64364. Report a problem with this recipe.
Fruity Cheese Dogs are a quick fix for a kid who definitely needs more sugar in their system. The
healthiness of this concoction is questionable, so it is advised that you limit servings to once
every so often.
* 2 jumbo Hot Dogs
* 1 Cup (240ml) of melted Cheese (Mozzarella, Cheddar, Swiss, or any cheese that melts easily
and is not very creamy)
* 1/8 Cup (30ml) of crushed froot loops (or any equivalent fruity breakfast cereal)
1. Cook the Hot Dogs in any manner; the original recipe used a pan on a stove, but a toaster
oven would suffice. Once the Hot Dogs have cooked (you can tell that they are ready once they
split), remove them from the heat source.
2. Melt the cheese either in the oven or the microwave (microwave works best), and pour the
melted Cheese on the Hot Dogs
3. Sprinkle the Froot Loop chunks over the cheese and let cool
* It works best when the Hot Dogs are closer together on the serving plate so that any stray
Froot Loops are caught in between.
* Also, this is quite Sugary, so it is not recommended for those who don't enjoy large amounts
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!